First, you need to make sure it’s not your main template (you can always switch your main template), then go to “Waiver Templates” page in your web console, select that template, go to "Template Setting”--"General"on the left bar, and you’ll see the “Deactivate This Waiver” button.
Articles in this section
- How to use Template Share Code？
- How to rename a waiver / edit the name of a waiver
- How to use our online PDF builder?
- What is the email opt-in feature?
- How do I duplicate/clone/copy a waiver template?
- Can I print a blank waiver?
- Can I change background image of my waiver?
- Can I add pre-fill values to my waivers?
- How to disable the template？
- how do I link my waiver to my website?