First, you need to make sure it’s not your main template (you can always switch your main template), then go to “waivers” tab in your web console, select that template, go to "template builder” on the left bar, and at the bottom of that page you’ll see the “deactivate template” link.
Articles in this section
- how do I link my waiver to my website?
- How to pre-fill values in the waivers before sharing to my customers?
- How to add values from waiver into auto-email？
- How to download my waivers?
- How to upload my existing/current waiver template?
- How to edit a signed waiver?
- How to get started create the first template?
- How to delete a signed waiver or a test waiver?
- How to deactivate a template?
- How to delete a waiver template?