If you need to enable the "auto-accept pending waivers", you could open the waiver and click the "Template Settings" on the left-hand side menu tab, At the "General" of the "Template Settings" page, you are able to enable the "auto-accept" feature.
Articles in this section
- Dropbox syncing logic
- How do I share my waiver link to my customers?
- How to enable online-signing feature?
- Why do I see "Waiver not found" when accessing from the waiver link?
- How do I sign waivers on computer/web? How do I share my waiver on my website?
- How can I export waivers as PDF?
- How can I export waivers into CSV file?
- When are PDF archives generated?
- I need a hard copy/PDF of my waiver
- How do I get notified when a new waiver is signed?