Yes. When you open a waiver, click "Preview" and you will find the"Generate PDF" button, then the blank waiver could be printed.
Articles in this section
- How to use our online PDF builder?
- What is the email opt-in feature?
- How do I duplicate/clone/copy a waiver template?
- Can I print a blank waiver?
- Can I change background image of my waiver?
- Can I add pre-fill values to my waivers?
- How to disable the template？
- how do I link my waiver to my website?
- How to pre-fill values in the waivers before sharing to my customers?
- How to add values from waiver into auto-email？