The checkbox for email opt-in filter feature means you could provide a choice for your customer to choose whether or not to receive emails from you. For example, you could create an email field and then you put this checkbox field under the use it as "email opt-in filter". Ask your customers to check or not to show their preference for receiving any auto-emails after signing the waiver.
Articles in this section
- What is the email opt-in feature?
- How do I duplicate/clone/copy a waiver template?
- Can I print a blank waiver?
- Can I change background image of my waiver?
- Can I add pre-fill values to my waivers?
- How to disable the template？
- how do I link my waiver to my website?
- How to pre-fill values in the waivers before sharing to my customers?
- How to add values from waiver into auto-email？
- How to download my waivers?