What is waiver widget
WaiverForever waiver widget allows you to add the waiver signing ability to your own website. Your customers now can sign waivers without leaving your website. As following demo picture shows (google.com), a sign button will be added to your website. You can also customize the button’s style and click event.
When you click the "Sign Your Waiver" button to trigger the waiver pop-up, as the following picture shows:
When you submit the waiver form, the waiver pop-up will automatically disappear in 10 seconds, as the following picture shows:
You can review the signed waivers in "Pending Waivers" tab:
How to add waiver widget to my website?
Here is a 3-step tutorial to integrate waiver widget into your own website.
Enable Waiver Widget
1. Choose a template
2. Enable Waiver Widget
Configure for the Waiver Widget
1. Click View Demo button to get a live demo for current template
2. Set the title and style for the widget, then click the 'Update' button.
Add waiver widget to your website
1. Add the script to your index.html of your website
2. Sign a waiver from your own website and review signed waiver in 'Pending Waivers' tab
Add waiver widget to wordpress website
Advanced feature: Customize your Waiver Widget
Don't like our default button? Want to kick in some workflow after your customer signed? You can bind waiver sign interface to any button’s click event in your website by using our JS-SDK mode.
1. Add SDK mode script to your website (You can not use SDK mode and widget mode at the same time.)
2. Bind click event to your own button
3. Set callback for waiver signed event
//Add your logic here.