If your business is based in the European Union (EU), or you process the personal data of EU citizens, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affects you.
We've been preparing for the GDPR and modifying many of our internal practices and policies over the last few months, because we are committed to achieving compliance with the GDPR by May 25th, 2018. We've updated our Data Processing Agreement and our third-party vendor contracts to meet the GDPR's requirements.
We’re also in the process of building and releasing tools that will make it easier for our users to handle their customer’s data appropriately.
How can I use WaiverForever features to help comply with the GDPR?
WaiverForever offers tools related to consent and individual rights to help you comply with the GDPR.
- Use our newly released Consent Screen feature to collect your clients' consents.
- Ensure the language in your consent screen accurately describes your activities.
- Sign our Data Processing Agreement.
- Update your website's privacy statement or policy to state you use WaiverForever to store information.
- Understand Individual Rights. Use our newly released privacy tools to easily export or delete your clients' data upon their requests.
We encourage you to consult with legal or other professional counsel about your GDPR preparations.